200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh , India
Rules and regulations
- The students may arrive one day earlier to the commencement of the course and latest on the day of commencement of the course. And leave latest one day after the completion of the course. Students arriving prior and departing after the stipulated days would have to pay for those number of days for accommodation and food or make their own arrangements.
- An induction session would be held on the day of the commencement of the course after breakfast. All students are expected to make the balance payment of the course fee immediately after the induction session. Please note the no request for deferred payment would be entertained.
- Full fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted towards future courses.
- Single accommodation with attached bath would be provided to students. Please keep your room secure under lock and key. The Institute would not be held responsible for loss of any of your valuables. We recommend that you bring your personal locks.
- The school management have all rights to decide and change, anytime (before or in-between the course begins), the venue and accommodation for the course as well as daily schedule and food items according to the best availability and climatic condition of the place.
- It is compulsory for the students to attend all the classes. Exceptions would be in case of illness, etc. for which the students have to take prior permission for the acharyas to absent themselves from the class.
- Students are expected to conducted themselves according to the rules of the school, namely, keeping up with school’s meal timings, abstaining from use of alcohol or any form of drugs, not damaging any equipment in the room or in the school, etc.
- During the class the students are expected to pay attention to the acharyas and not disturb the class.
- All students are expected to co-operate in the smooth conduct and completion of the course. Anybody found disturbing other students in or out of the class, spoiling the general atmosphere of the course and found not adhering to the rules and regulations will be terminated from the course without refund the course fee or a part thereof.
- On completion of the course a certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA would be issued to the students.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required to be eligible to receive the certificate.
Yoga Teacher Training Course dates 2015