500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course is a complete journey of inspired Yoga practitioner towards enhancing their personal Yoga practices through rigorous and persistent induction course of Yoga under expert guidance of highly qualified and experienced Yoga masters dedicated to deliver authentic Yoga teachings according to the international standards set by Yoga Alliance USA.
The syllabus of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course organized by Yoga Vedanta Center meets the standards of Yoga Alliance USA. Our prestigious school of Yoga offers 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate to the successful candidates participated in the program which allows them to get registered with Yoga Alliance USA and get recognized as certified Yoga teacher.
500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is an integrated course combining 200 Hours and 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training covering advance Yoga postures of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa along with effective Meditation techniques and Pranayama methods. This course is designed for regular Yoga practitioners who are passionate to gain in-depth understanding of traditional Yoga teachings. This course includes detailed explanation Ayurveda teachings as a therapeutic procedure to alleviate and cure chronic disorders related to body and mind. The participants of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training learns about the history and philosophy of ancient Yoga as well as anatomy and physiology of human body and mind. 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training offered by Yoga Vedanta Center takes the Yogic capability of participants to the highest level of proficiency and cultivates efficient teaching skills in them with the help of well formulated Yoga teaching methodologies. This course cultivates the ability to use the principles of Yoga and Ayurveda to create specific Yoga sequences according to the requirements of students in the group or class. The successful candidates are rewarded with internationally recognized 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training certificates which allow them to get registered with Yoga Alliance USA and conduct their own Yoga classes anywhere in the world.
Yoga Vedanta conducts Yoga Teacher Training in an ancient spiritual city which is popularly known as world Yoga capital due to its ideal atmosphere for all kind of Yoga activities. The city of Rishikesh is one of the most preferred Yoga destinations among spiritual seekers and Yoga aspirants as it provides serene environment surrounded with pristine natural beauty in the presence of holy river Ganges and majestic Himalaya Mountain.
Modern lifestyle accommodation facilities with western style bathroom attached with well ventilated rooms and 24×7 Wi-Fi connectivity are available for the participants of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training. Yogic foods including pure vegetarian organic items are served to the students.
- 500-RYS recognized by Yoga Alliance USA for authentic Yoga teachings.
- Highly qualified 500-RYT with years of experience is dedicated to deliver authentic Yoga teachings.
- Deepen the understanding of Yoga teachings by enhancing personal Yoga practices.
- Explanation and practice of advance Yoga postures and alignment.
- Multi-style Yoga practices including Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Meditation techniques and Pranayama methods are included.
- Ayurveda procedures for alleviating and curing chronic disorders explained.
- Anatomy and Physiology of human body-mind explained.
- History and philosophy of traditional Yoga covered.
- Serene and beautiful place provides ideal atmosphere for Yoga activities.
- World class accommodation facilities with attached western style bathroom and Wi-Fi connectivity are available.
- Pure vegetarian Yogic food is served to the participants of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training.
- Opportunity to meet like a group of minded people with similar intention for better individual growth.
- Internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Training certificate which allows conduct Yoga classes anywhere in the world.
Course Schedule for 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- 5th October to 29th November 2016
- 5th January to 2nd March 2017
- 5th May to 3rd July 2017
- 5th July to 3rd September 2017
- 5th September to 3rd November 2017
Course Duration: 8 Weeks (56 Days)
Course Fee Structure for 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- $2500 USD including shared room accommodation and food charges
- $2800 USD including single room accommodation and food charges
Daily Schedule for 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- 06:00 AM – Wake up
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM – Yoga and pranayama classes
- 08:45 AM – 09:30 Am – Breakfast
- 09:45 AM – 11:00 AM – Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 NN – Anatomy
- 12:00 NN – 12:30 PM – Chanting of sacred hymns
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Free time
- 03:00 PM – 03:30 PM – Tea break
- 03:30 PM – 04:30 PM – Introduction to Sanskrit
- 04:30 PM – 07:00 PM – Yoga and meditation
- 07:30 PM – 08:30 PM – Dinner
- 08:30 PM – 09:00 PM – Satsang – Get together
This integrated 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training has been designed to match the requirements of everyone who are willing to start from basic level and progress towards highest standards of Yoga Teacher Training certification program.