Yoga is a powerful spiritual technology to increase awareness towards life and life processes. The simple procedures associated with Yoga are so intensely powerful that help the practitioner to explore and discover the subtle energies of life to achieve physical strength and flexibility as well as inner tranquility. Yoga has far more than postures to offer to its practitioners as it a complete way of life to invite peace and harmony. Yoga has been considered as effective therapeutic procedure and accepted by healthcare practitioners worldwide to cure many chronic disorders related to body and mind. Today, world is seeking authentic guidance on Yoga teachings to elevate human life to spread health, happiness and harmony to support physical fitness and mental well-being.
Content of the Course & Teaching Faculty:
Yoga Vedanta is organizing 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh under expert guidance of eminent Yoga masters, who have years of experience in transforming regular Yoga practitioners into qualified Yoga teachers by providing an opportunity to enhance their personal Yoga practices and acquire effective teaching skills by learning well formulated Yoga teaching methodologies.
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program includes some of the most popular Yoga styles such as Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga along with body alignment associated with the Yoga postures. This course also includes powerful meditation methods and effective breathing techniques called Pranayama in Yogic sciences. Additionally, 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program covers traditional Ayurveda therapy procedures for detoxification and body cleansing.
This course includes basic concepts Ayurvedic teachings along with its principles and philosophy of Ayurveda. The syllabus also covers implementation the knowledge discussed in the course curriculum to maintaining sustainable health as well as introduction of herbs and their application for alleviation and cure of various dosha.
This course is conducted in an ancient city known for its spiritual significance throughout the world due to its ideal atmosphere supporting all kinds of Yoga activities. Rishikesh is located at the foothills of Himalaya Mountain in the presence of river Ganges. It is considered as best Yoga destination with serene environment surrounded by fascinating natural beauty that motivates Yoga aspirants to engage in Yoga practices and deepens their Yogic experiences.
Accommodation & Meal:
Yoga Vedanta provides accommodation with modern lifestyle facilities such as well-ventilated rooms with attached western style washroom. Wi-Fi connectivity facility is also available for the participants of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The students participating in Yoga Teacher Training in Yoga Vedanta Center are served with pure vegetarian and organic food 3 times a day.
- Join registered Yoga school (300-RYS) recognized by Yoga Alliance USA conducting 300 Hours YTT course.
- Join 300 Hours YTT course in an ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh – world Yoga capital.
- 300 Hours YTT course in serene environment surrounded by fascinating beauty of Himalaya Mountain and river Ganges.
- Take your personal Yoga practices to next level with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teachings.
- Advance Yoga postures and body alignments are taught by proficient Yoga masters.
- Learn authentic Ayurveda therapy procedures under qualified Yoga masters.
- Powerful Meditation and Pranayama techniques included in the course curriculum of 300 Hours YTT program.
- Special discourses on ancient scriptures and Vedas by renowned spiritual masters.
- Modern lifestyle accommodation facilities are available with 24×7 Wi-Fi connectivity for the aspirants.
- Pure vegetarian organic food is available for the participants of 300 Hours YTT course.
- Internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Training certificate is rewarded to the successful participants of 300 YTT course.
- Successful participants are allowed to register with Yoga Alliance USA to become certified Yoga teacher.
Course Schedule of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- 5th October to 8th November 2016
- 5th November to 9th December 2016
- 3rd February to 2nd March 2017
- 5th June to 3rd July 2017
- 5th August to 3rd September 2017
- 5th October to 3rd November 2017
Daily Schedule for 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- 06:00 AM – Wake up
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM – Yoga and pranayama classes
- 08:45 AM – 09:30 Am – Breakfast
- 09:45 AM – 11:00 AM – Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 NN – Anatomy
- 12:00 NN – 12:30 PM – Chanting of sacred hymns
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Free time
- 03:00 PM – 03:30 PM – Tea break
- 03:30 PM – 04:30 PM – Introduction to Sanskrit
- 04:30 PM – 07:00 PM – Yoga and meditation
- 07:30 PM – 08:30 PM – Dinner
- 08:30 PM – 09:00 PM – Satsang – Get together
Extra Curriculum Activities: Sunday 08:30 AM – Shatkarma that includes various detoxification and cleansing activities like Jalneti, Sutraneti, Vaman, Laghushank Prakshalan, etc. Local sightseeing and trekking are also included in extra curriculum activities along with other option of adventure.
Course Fee Structure and Duration of the Course:
- $1800 USD including shared accommodation and food.
- $2000 USD including single accommodation and food.
Group Size: 15 students
Duration: 5 Weeks (35 days)
All the participants of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training conducted by Yoga Vedanta Center are rewarded with globally recognized Yoga Teacher Training certificate after successful completion of the course which allows the successful participants to get registered with Yoga Alliance USA and become certified Yoga teachers to share their wisdom with people seeking Yogic guidance by creating specific Yoga sequences and conduct own Yoga class anywhere in the world.