200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in India
Yoga Vedanta Center is a registered Yoga school (200-RYS) recognized by Yoga Alliance USA to offer 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course in Rishikesh, India. This program has been tailored in a way that would expose you to Yoga in it’s entire spectrum and enable the student to become a registered yoga teacher. This would not only help enhance the quality of yoga student’s life but also make them a tool for enhancing other’s quality of life thereby making this world a better place.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India: 2016
This 200 hour residential hatha yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is conducted by Yoga Vedanta Centre Rishikesh, registered with Yoga Alliance, USA (RYS 200). This course is based on the traditional hatha yoga practice which has been practiced by Saints of yore for thousands of years. Our yogacharya are trained in the traditional methods by exemplary yogacharya. This course has been designed not just to train the body but to start one’s inner journey towards self-realization by bringing a balance between a healthy body and mind. This course is suitable for beginners as well as for students with some exposure to yoga – the intermediary level. On completion of the course, you need to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, to qualify as a certified international yoga teachers – RYT 200. You can apply online and along with the application a booking amount of USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) need to paid. Single accommodation with attached bath would be provided to the students. The course fee is inclusive of course syllabus, course materials, food and accommodation.
The course curriculum of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program includes varieties of yoga styles along with Meditation techniques and Pranayama methods. Anatomy and physiology as well as history and philosophy of Yoga is also covered in the course curriculum. Discussion on ancient scriptures are also included in the syllabus of the course.
- Classical Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Transformational Yoga and its practices.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule for Year 2016
- 5th January to 3rd February 2017
- 5th February to 3rd March 2017
- 5th March to 3rd April 2017
- 5th April to 3rd May 2017
- 5th May to 3rd June 2017
- 5th June to 3rd July 2017
- 5th July to 3rd August 2017
- 5th August to 3rd September 2017
- 5th September to 3rd October 2017
- 5th October to 3rd November 2017
- 5th November to 3rd December 2017
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Aims and objectives
The aim of 200 hour yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh is, if you are ready, if you allow, to transform you and your way of living. As you progress through the course you will discover the divinity of the body and the wonderful way it has been designed to lead a smooth life. This knowledge can stop you from misusing the body, cultivate right eating habits and help you get rid of unwanted addictions be it food, drugs, smoking, etc. By learning the science of breathing – Pranayama, you will learn the right way to breathe. At the end of the course not only you would have adapted a healthy life style but you would also be fit to show others this path by becoming a skilled yoga teacher.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India – Overview
- Yoga teacher training venue is Rishikesh – the yoga capital of the world.
- Well designed course suitable for all levels of students – beginners, intermediate and advanced level students.
- An opportunity to experience the serene atmosphere of Rishikesh, the perennial Ganga, the majestic Himalayas and to listen to the divine mantras that echo from all corners of Rishikesh.
- Dedicated Acharyas with a broad vision ready to help you begin your inner journey.
- Yoga teacher training Intensive yoga course in Rishikesh India with no time for distraction.
- Group outings and sight-seeing arranged.
- Yoga Teacher training course in Rishikesh with international certification from Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Accommodation in an ashram in Rishikesh to experience the simplicity and divinity of an ashram life.
- Supportive team to make you feel at home.
- Boosts your confidence level and makes you healthy.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh – Daily Schedule
- 6.00 am Wake up
- 6.30 – 8.30 Yoga and pranayama classes
- 8.45 to 9.30 Breakfast
- 9.45 to 11.00 Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- 11.00 to 12.00 Anatomy
- 12.00 to 12.30 Chanting of sacred hymns
- 12.30 Lunch
- 13.00 to 15.00 Free time
- 15.00 to 15.30 Tea break
- 15.30 to 16.30 Introduction to Sanskrit
- 16.30 to 19.00 Yoga and meditation
- 19.30 to 20.30 Dinner
- 20.30 to 21.00 Satsang – Get together
Course Fee Structure for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program
$1300 USD including shared accommodation and food.
$1500 USD including private accommodation and food.
Every Saturday 8.30 am Shatkarma – cleansing process – Jalneti, Sutraneti, Vaman, Laghushank Prakshalan, etc. Sunday off for local sight-seeing, trekking and other activities.
200 hour yoga teacher training intensive, yoga teacher training in rishikesh, yoga 200 hour teacher training, yoga instructor training rishikesh india, 200 hour intensive yoga teacher training, residential yoga courses in rishikesh, 200 hour residential yoga teacher training india, rishikesh yoga school, india yoga school, yoga alliance certification rishikesh, residential yoga teacher training rishikesh 200 hour yoga teacher training retreats, yoga teachers training in rishikesh , hatha yoga teacher training in rishikesh , yoga alliance teacher training in rishikesh, 200 hours yoga ttc in rishikesh, 200 hours yoga ttc in india, 200 hour yoga teacher training intensive rishikesh, affordable yoga teacher training, 200 hour yoga training in rishikesh , rishikesh yoga teacher training ashrams, india yoga teacher training,